high speed dayanother day up at the rock as the weather has been warm and no new snow has fallen. we got there early and were some of the first in the chairs. there was no wind and it was about 35 degrees. everything was groomed and we nuked a few laps on the fresh corduroy. wide open, very, very fast and very fun. caleb got me working on really pushing my uphill hand down the mountain, engaging the uphill foot more and getting my hips rotated into a better position. when i can remember to do it... it feels really good. caleb also gave edy some good tips, took some video, and reviewed the video on the chair back up... and it paid off. she definitely was getting her body in a more dynamic position (though here is seems to just be pointing it.) unfortunately this is going to be the last day for two weeks as we are heading to florida to see amanda, todd and... BOOGIE!
day 10
day 10
1 comment:
Yeahhh, this post made Luke and I so happy. Firstly, Edy, you look great!! You little ski muffin *wink* and I am also jealous that you've gotten a ski lesson from Caleb because Luke said he is the best teacher. And perhaps best of all, BOOGIE! I hope you two have a blast with the family in Florida. Please, be sure that you both can ski on January 10th because Luke and I will up for it for sure.
oxo
Post a Comment